Students for Democracy - uncensored international political forums
  StudentsforDemocracy home     StudentsforDemocracy - forums     StudentsforDemocracy - guestbook  
Register   Login  

Students for Democracy Forums - International political debates Active TopicsActive Topics   Forum Search for members only!Search   HelpHelp   Join StudentsforDemocracy - all you need is a username and a passwordRegister   LoginLogin

SfD mailtrap (does not appear in browsers): n.esgfwdea@contact.studentsfordemocracy.org

Fools speak the truth...
 Students for Democracy forums : Fools speak the truth...
Subject Topic: Why do you ever put points into free thro Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Dingbest

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/November/2020 at 22:19 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote Dingbest

No issue. Those points could get you a few extra badges somewhere rather than using them at a useless stat. I truly don't put a single point in throw. Even on my pure shooting build I don't place any in free throw even for the badges since it's just a waste of NBA 2K21 MT Coins things and I hit the FT's. So basically rather devote those 15-20 points else where. I get just 1 shooting badge cause I dont concentrate on it whatsoever. . Cheers for the opinion mate!

I know everyone enjoys ball handling, but if you play with a team with a good point guard, I think you should just give up ball managing and add your shooting up stats. If you're open, your guard will discover and bangMainly cause I drive a whole lot to the rim and also get around 6-7 freethrows per game in rec.way money anyhow.

I've bought every NBA 2K since the initial one on Dreamcast. I have the physical present gen Mamba Edition pre-ordered from Best Buy because I need the steelbook case it comes with. I won't be playing much of the current gen version but I end up saving $10 on the next gen version since I was likely gonna buy 200k VC anyhow. Sucks that the Kobe MyPLAYER gear will not transfer however.

I will be purchasing only because I do not even purchase 2k every year, so it was never a custom for me to throw away money anyway,honestly Kobe's passing. . .makes me wish to associate myself with basketball in every way possible.So updated 2k is definitely what I want at this time.

Yes the myplayer builder is exactly the exact same but why do a completely different one when that one as fine. Yes the game LOOKS exactly the same. That is because current gen is pretty much maxed out on that engine. We still haven't seen the parks which may or might not be a good thing. We have a new myteam with a lot of Buy NBA 2K21 MT new features. We're getting a mycareer that looks better than the among the mycareers we've gotten since 2k17.
Back to Top View Dingbest's Profile Search for other posts by Dingbest

*Indicates required fields
Name*:
Do the Math!
Result*:  Warning: Wrong result adds your IP to our Spam Database!
Bold Italic Underline Add Hyperlink Add Email Link Centre List Indent Add Image Mode:
Message*:

Emoticons
[:)] [:P] [;)]
[:^(] [:D] [LOL]
[xx(] [:$] [:s]
[=D>] [:x] [8(]
[:*:] [:o] [|)]
more...
   Enable Forum Codes to format post

Select the text you want to have translated Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version