Students for Democracy - uncensored international political forums
  StudentsforDemocracy home     StudentsforDemocracy - forums     StudentsforDemocracy - guestbook  
Register   Login  

Students for Democracy Forums - International political debates Active TopicsActive Topics   Forum Search for members only!Search   HelpHelp   Join StudentsforDemocracy - all you need is a username and a passwordRegister   LoginLogin

SfD mailtrap (does not appear in browsers): n.adugsiht@contact.studentsfordemocracy.org

I am the moderator here!
 Students for Democracy forums : I am the moderator here!
Subject Topic: America is the best country in the world Post Reply Post New Topic
 45 Pages  1 2 3 ... 44 45 »
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Bulldog
Supreme Elite Member
Supreme Elite Member
i can bite

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 16/July/2004 at 08:14 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote Bulldog

Prove me wrong if you disagree

Holland has come a very close second, although it has necessitated joining the EU to keep the huns out.

PenguDaPenguin
Elite Member
Elite Member
BRB Church

Posted: 16/July/2004 at 08:38 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote PenguDaPenguin

Bulldog wrote:

OK, we will go one by one.

1. The U$ is 7th in the world for Tons of Carbon per person

http://www.aneki.com/dioxide.html

Monsieur l'abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write - Voltaire
Back to Top View PenguDaPenguin's Profile Search for other posts by PenguDaPenguin

PenguDaPenguin
Elite Member
Elite Member
BRB Church

Posted: 16/July/2004 at 08:41 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote PenguDaPenguin

2. The U$ leads the world on Military spending with 276.7 billion $ a year, second comes Japan with 43 billion $

http://www.aneki.com/military.html

Monsieur l'abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write - Voltaire
Back to Top View PenguDaPenguin's Profile Search for other posts by PenguDaPenguin

PenguDaPenguin
Elite Member
Elite Member
BRB Church

Posted: 16/July/2004 at 08:42 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote PenguDaPenguin

3. The U$ comes 2nd in the world for Prisoners per 100,000 inhabitants

http://www.aneki.com/prisoners.html

PenguDaPenguin
Elite Member
Elite Member
BRB Church

Posted: 16/July/2004 at 09:08 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote PenguDaPenguin

4. 138 military interventions since 1890

Znet wrote:
The following is a partial list of U.S. military interventions from 1890 to 1999. This guide does NOT include demonstration duty by military police, mobilizations of the National Guard, offshore shows of naval strength, reinforcements of embassy personnel, the use of non-Defense Department personnel (such as the Drug Enforcement Agency), military exercises, non-combat mobilizations (such as replacing postal strikers), the permanent stationing of armed forces, covert actions where the U.S. did not play a command and control role, the use of small hostage rescue units, most uses of proxy troops, U.S. piloting of foreign warplanes, foreign disaster assistance, military training and advisory programs not involving direct combat, civic action programs, and many other military activities. <

http://www.zmag.org/CrisesCurEvts/interventions.htm

PenguDaPenguin
Elite Member
Elite Member
BRB Church

Posted: 16/July/2004 at 09:08 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote PenguDaPenguin

RESERVED

PenguDaPenguin
Elite Member
Elite Member
BRB Church

RESERVED

PenguDaPenguin
Elite Member
Elite Member
BRB Church

Posted: 16/July/2004 at 09:09 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote PenguDaPenguin

RESERVED

Bulldog
Supreme Elite Member
Supreme Elite Member
i can bite

Posted: 16/July/2004 at 22:31 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote Bulldog

are you trying to argue FOR my position?  I'm flattered but I'm looking for someone who disagrees with me

PenguDaPenguin
Elite Member
Elite Member
BRB Church

Posted: 17/July/2004 at 04:11 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote PenguDaPenguin

Bulldog wrote:
are you trying to argue FOR my position? I'm flattered but I'm looking for someone who disagrees with me

Do you see these as positive ?  These Americans are wierd !

tude dog
Bigger than the Beatles
(Troll Task Force)
Bigger than the Beatles
poor me,poor me, pour me another one

Posted: 17/July/2004 at 05:01 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote tude dog

1. We are prosperous.

2. World is safer.

3. We enforce our laws.

4. Heck, we invent most everything.

Message inserted by SfD invitation bot:

Disagree? Think the above is bullshit? Then tell us why!

Bulldog
Supreme Elite Member
Supreme Elite Member
i can bite

Posted: 17/July/2004 at 06:37 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote Bulldog

i haven't even had to edit anyones posts yet

Bulldog
Supreme Elite Member
Supreme Elite Member
i can bite

Posted: 17/July/2004 at 06:39 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote Bulldog

PenguDaPenguin wrote:

Bulldog wrote:

OK, we will go one by one.

1. The U$ is 7th in the world for Tons of Carbon per person

http://www.aneki.com/dioxide.html

we are very materialistic.  we can go to target or walmart and buy anything really cheap.  hows life elsewhere?  www.target.com www.walmart.com

Bulldog
Supreme Elite Member
Supreme Elite Member
i can bite

Posted: 17/July/2004 at 06:40 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote Bulldog

PenguDaPenguin wrote:

4. 138 military interventions since 1890

Znet wrote:
The following is a partial list of U.S. military interventions from 1890 to 1999. This guide does NOT include demonstration duty by military police, mobilizations of the National Guard, offshore shows of naval strength, reinforcements of embassy personnel, the use of non-Defense Department personnel (such as the Drug Enforcement Agency), military exercises, non-combat mobilizations (such as replacing postal strikers), the permanent stationing of armed forces, covert actions where the U.S. did not play a command and control role, the use of small hostage rescue units, most uses of proxy troops, U.S. piloting of foreign warplanes, foreign disaster assistance, military training and advisory programs not involving direct combat, civic action programs, and many other military activities. <

http://www.zmag.org/CrisesCurEvts/interventions.htm

jealous?  why the hell do you think we are the economic superpower that we are!

Bulldog
Supreme Elite Member
Supreme Elite Member
i can bite

Posted: 17/July/2004 at 06:41 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote Bulldog

PenguDaPenguin wrote:

3. The U$ comes 2nd in the world for Prisoners per 100,000 inhabitants

http://www.aneki.com/prisoners.html

we can afford it...and we still have higher standards of living than europeans or anyone else.   

the main reason we have such a high prison population is because prisoners dont mind returning! i swear its true!  i know many cops/sherriffs/correctional officers! 

Bulldog
Supreme Elite Member
Supreme Elite Member
i can bite

Posted: 17/July/2004 at 06:42 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote Bulldog

PenguDaPenguin wrote:

2. The U$ leads the world on Military spending with 276.7 billion $ a year, second comes Japan with 43 billion $

http://www.aneki.com/military.html

we have to protect the rest of the world....and we can still afford it

45 Pages  1 2 3 ... 44 45 »
  Select the text you want to have translated Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version