Students for Democracy - uncensored international political forums
  StudentsforDemocracy home     StudentsforDemocracy - forums     StudentsforDemocracy - guestbook  
Register   Login  

Students for Democracy Forums - International political debates Active TopicsActive Topics   Forum Search for members only!Search   HelpHelp   Join StudentsforDemocracy - all you need is a username and a passwordRegister   LoginLogin

SfD mailtrap (does not appear in browsers): n.bcttvdwr@contact.studentsfordemocracy.org

I am the moderator here!
 Students for Democracy forums : I am the moderator here!
Subject Topic: checking this mod Post Reply Post New Topic
 4 Pages  « 1 2 3 4 »
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
xenophobes

Posted: 05/December/2004 at 21:25 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote xenophobes

NY Vet wrote:
twiw wrote:
 And you claim that you spent some time in Germany?
 Yes I do, but I am going to therapy to have those bad experiences removed from my memory.

Americains only in Germany when put their as soldier in Americain bases. There become famous for comitting rapes, murders and criminal acts and abusing drugs.

Back to Top View xenophobes's Profile Search for other posts by xenophobes

Big Brother
Supreme Elite Member
(Troll Task Force)
Supreme Elite Member
Surreal Estates

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/December/2004 at 05:41 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote Big Brother

xenophobes wrote:
Americains only in Germany when put their as soldier in Americain bases. There become famous for comitting rapes, murders and criminal acts and abusing drugs.

Hmmm, I wonder how that compairs to the French history of occupation?

Maybe you should look into the "hoa lo prison" as it was known to the Vietnamese before it became the "Hanoi Hilton". Although I am sure if you stopped being a prick and looked at world coverage of the recent events in Ivory Coast you could find plenty.

By the way, did you get your ass handed to you enough that you are unwilling to show your ignorance any further there princess?

Message inserted by SfD invitation bot:

Disagree? Think the above is bullshit? Then tell us why!

EngineerSoldier
Bigger than the Beatles
(Troll Task Force)
Bigger than the Beatles
Generous donor to SfD!

The spirit of the times

Posted: 11/December/2004 at 01:49 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote EngineerSoldier

Big Brother wrote:

xenophobes wrote:

Hmmm, I wonder how that compairs to the French history of occupation?

Maybe you should look into the "hoa lo prison" as it was known to the Vietnamese before it became the "Hanoi Hilton". Although I am sure if you stopped being a prick and looked at world coverage of the recent events in Ivory Coast you could find plenty.

By the way, did you get your ass handed to you enough that you are unwilling to show your ignorance any further there princess?

I'm glad to see "princess" has stuck.

Big Brother
Supreme Elite Member
(Troll Task Force)
Supreme Elite Member
Surreal Estates

Posted: 11/December/2004 at 02:13 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote Big Brother

I believe that the "heroic" actions of ES against the idiot French must be acknowledged.

EngineerSoldier
Bigger than the Beatles
(Troll Task Force)
Bigger than the Beatles
Generous donor to SfD!

The spirit of the times

Posted: 11/December/2004 at 04:05 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote EngineerSoldier

Big Brother wrote:
  I believe that the "heroic" actions of ES against the idiot French must be acknowledged.

I'm just doing my duty, as I see it.  

smithwig

Posted: 05/March/2019 at 04:21 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote smithwig

You need help. I am taking a higher training path this semester and the first help

Edited by tude dog on 06/March/2019 at 10:51
Back to Top View smithwig's Profile Search for other posts by smithwig Visit smithwig's Homepage

*Indicates required fields
Name*:
Do the Math!
Result*:  Warning: Wrong result adds your IP to our Spam Database!
Bold Italic Underline Add Hyperlink Add Email Link Centre List Indent Add Image Mode:
Message*:

Emoticons
[:)] [:P] [;)]
[:^(] [:D] [LOL]
[xx(] [:$] [:s]
[=D>] [:x] [8(]
[:*:] [:o] [|)]
more...
   Enable Forum Codes to format post

4 Pages  « 1 2 3 4 »
  Select the text you want to have translated Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version