Students for Democracy - uncensored international political forums
  StudentsforDemocracy home     StudentsforDemocracy - forums     StudentsforDemocracy - guestbook  
Register   Login  

Students for Democracy Forums - International political debates Active TopicsActive Topics   Forum Search for members only!Search   HelpHelp   Join StudentsforDemocracy - all you need is a username and a passwordRegister   LoginLogin

SfD mailtrap (does not appear in browsers): n.dgfhduuh@contact.studentsfordemocracy.org

I am the moderator here!
 Students for Democracy forums : I am the moderator here!
Subject Topic: checking this mod Post Reply Post New Topic
 4 Pages  « 1 2 3 4 »
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
PenguDaPenguin
Elite Member
Elite Member
BRB Church

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 28/July/2004 at 08:04 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote PenguDaPenguin

ASPguru wrote:
go rape a kangaroo.

With dat attatude u gonna go nowere RETARD !

Monsieur l'abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write - Voltaire
Back to Top View PenguDaPenguin's Profile Search for other posts by PenguDaPenguin

Indubioproreo
Master Senior Member
Master Senior Member

Posted: 28/July/2004 at 13:36 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote Indubioproreo

That guy is hopelessly lost.

Message inserted by SfD invitation bot:

Welcome Guest! Do you want to enjoy all features of SfD?
Then join us!

Back to Top View Indubioproreo's Profile Search for other posts by Indubioproreo

Indubioproreo
Master Senior Member
Master Senior Member

Posted: 28/July/2004 at 13:45 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote Indubioproreo

And now he changed the topic tiltle to "I SUX DIX"?

wierd

Back to Top View Indubioproreo's Profile Search for other posts by Indubioproreo

sfd19
SfD admin
SfD admin
We are back :-)

Posted: 28/July/2004 at 16:47 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote sfd19

Indubioproreo wrote:

And now he changed the topic tiltle to "I SUX DIX"?

wierd

He did not. Someone else found a security hole in my moderation mod and edited the title. I guess that was the most careless line of code I have ever written.

But fixed.

sfd19's random quote_______________

Shall ignorance of good and ill Dare to direct the eternal will? Seek virtue, and of that possest, To Providence resign the rest.

--- Gay (1688-1732) ---

Back to Top View sfd19's Profile Search for other posts by sfd19 Visit sfd19's Homepage

twiw
Bigger than the Beatles
Bigger than the Beatles
Generous donor to SfD!
Meaning of life: Beat tude dog by #posts

Posted: 29/July/2004 at 00:18 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote twiw

Boah, we have a hacker on board and he doesn't even get a warning?

PenguDaPenguin
Elite Member
Elite Member
BRB Church

Posted: 03/August/2004 at 12:00 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote PenguDaPenguin

it was me ! Im not joking, i didnt hack or anything, i just saw the "ADMIN" button and clicked it. Thought i should change it because of the weedbrain that made the thread.

Monsieur l'abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write - Voltaire
Back to Top View PenguDaPenguin's Profile Search for other posts by PenguDaPenguin

PenguDaPenguin
Elite Member
Elite Member
BRB Church

Posted: 03/August/2004 at 12:01 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote PenguDaPenguin

Damn it wouldnt let me Admin this thread anymore !

sfd19
SfD admin
SfD admin

Posted: 05/August/2004 at 02:25 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote sfd19

PenguDaPenguin wrote:

I hope so.

Message inserted by SfD invitation bot:

Disagree? Think the above is bullshit? Then tell us why!

As Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and liberality.

--- George Washington ---

Back to Top View sfd19's Profile Search for other posts by sfd19 Visit sfd19's Homepage

he he he

Posted: 05/August/2004 at 02:36 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote he he he

penging,,he he he
Back to Top View he he he's Profile Search for other posts by he he he

PenguDaPenguin
Elite Member
Elite Member
BRB Church

Posted: 05/August/2004 at 10:16 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote PenguDaPenguin

I still got the "ADMIN" Button.

sfd19
SfD admin
SfD admin

Posted: 05/August/2004 at 15:26 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote sfd19

PenguDaPenguin wrote:

PenguDaPenguin wrote:
I still got the "ADMIN" Button.

What is it now?

Are you sure the admin button appears in this thread, and does the button work for you? If it appears in this topic could you please check if it also appears in the other topics that were not started by you in this forum?

And what is the title of the popup that appears in this topic? "Member Topic Admin"?

Thanks

Edited by sfd19 on 05/August/2004 at 15:32

Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress.

--- Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948) ---

PenguDaPenguin
Elite Member
Elite Member
BRB Church

Posted: 06/August/2004 at 10:54 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote PenguDaPenguin

sfd19 wrote:
Are you sure the admin button appears in this thread, and does the button work for you?

It appears but it wont let me Admin.

sfd19 wrote:
If it appears in this topic could you please check if it also appears in the other topics that were not started by you in this forum?

Ok, for me the Admin button appears on the following topics

AMERICA IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD  Pages 2 and 3

CHECKING THIS MOD Page 2

Non of these lets me Admin

Topic Admin

Either the topic can not be found or you do not have permission to access this page

Close Window

PenguDaPenguin
Elite Member
Elite Member
BRB Church

Posted: 06/August/2004 at 10:56 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote PenguDaPenguin

Happy now ?

sfd19
SfD admin
SfD admin

Posted: 06/August/2004 at 12:16 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote sfd19

Almost.

Please post the two numbers that should appear directly above of the admin button. Once the numbers for a topic that you started and once for this one here (checking this mod).

Example:

160 160
Member Topic Admin

And please post again the error message you get when clicking on the admin-button, like the one you posted above.

PenguDaPenguin wrote:

Topic Admin

Either the topic can not be found or you do not have permission to access this page

Close Window

Thanks a lot for your help

When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle ---

PenguDaPenguin
Elite Member
Elite Member
BRB Church

Posted: 06/August/2004 at 12:50 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote PenguDaPenguin

ok

299 299 Member Topic Admin

And

Member Topic Admin

Close Window

PenguDaPenguin
Elite Member
Elite Member
BRB Church

Posted: 06/August/2004 at 12:52 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote PenguDaPenguin

sfd19 wrote:
Thanks a lot for your help

In exchange i want to be a total admin

4 Pages  « 1 2 3 4 »
  Select the text you want to have translated Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version