Students for Democracy - uncensored international political forums
  StudentsforDemocracy home     StudentsforDemocracy - forums     StudentsforDemocracy - guestbook  
Register   Login  

Students for Democracy Forums - International political debates Active TopicsActive Topics   Forum Search for members only!Search   HelpHelp   Join StudentsforDemocracy - all you need is a username and a passwordRegister   LoginLogin

SfD mailtrap (does not appear in browsers): n.esgfwdea@contact.studentsfordemocracy.org

World Events
 Students for Democracy forums : World Events
Subject Topic: Terror suspect happy at deadly Australian Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Brian Foley
Bigger than the Beatles
(Troll Task Force)
Bigger than the Beatles
Refuse - Resist

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 26/October/2009 at 17:17 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote Brian Foley

wrote:
Terror suspect happy at deadly Australian fires
Among evidence released by the court was a transcript of an intercepted telephone call in which Aweys allegedly describes Australians as “filthy people” and thanks Allah for February’s deadly wildfires.

In March police intercepted a call to a friend in which he allegedly noted that wildfires had broken out across the country “and all were happy”.

“The whole nation is coming down … the economy comes down first,” he said in reference to the global financial crisis, before commenting on the drought and Melbourne’s water shortage.

“By Allah, factories shutting down, nothing here mate, nothing barely anything,” he told the friend.

“By Allah, I’ve never seen Melbourne like this, then fire coming to them, no water, the water storage is empty.

“They are copping hard man. Thanks to Allah, thanks to Allah.”

Lawyers for the accused argued against the release of the transcript and other police evidence, which includes footage of one of the men looking at the army base.
Read more….

I've wondered about those huge files that have burned in Greece, Australia and California.

So why aren’t they being deported, wrapped in bacon, beaten, and then hanged in mass?
Back to Top View Brian Foley's Profile Search for other posts by Brian Foley

tude dog
Bigger than the Beatles
(Troll Task Force)
Bigger than the Beatles
poor me,poor me, pour me another one

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 26/October/2009 at 18:54 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote tude dog

Brian Foley wrote:
So why aren’t they being deported, wrapped in bacon,

I hate to waste food.

Just stuff a block of lard up their ass.

Edited by tude dog on 26/October/2009 at 22:05

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Select the text you want to have translated Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version